- Jan 26, 19:44 IMF set to continue support of Greece
- Jan 26, 17:02 Bosnia radical imam Husein Bosnic pleads not guilty to terror charge
- Jan 26, 16:59 IS urges new attacks after Charlie Hebdo killings
- Jan 26, 15:20 Alexis Tsipras sworn in as Greek prime minister
- Jan 26, 14:48 Ukrainian prime minister announces state of emergency in east
- Jan 26, 13:37 Shelling traps 500 miners in east Ukraine coal shaft
- Jan 26, 12:39 Prosecutors seek 26 years in prison for Concordia captain
- Jan 26, 12:20 German chancelor Angela Merkel expects new Greek government to keep commitments
- Jan 26, 12:18 Libby Lane becomes Church of England's first female bishop
- Jan 26, 10:59 Greece's leftist Syriza to form government with right-wing populist Independent Greeks party
Selected Items: All items
Brussels, 26 January (STA) - Finance Minister Dušan Mramor would not yet discuss Slovenia's position to a restructuring of Greece's debt as the Eurogroup discussed the victory of the anti-austerity Syriza party in Sunday's general election in Greece.
Ljubljana, 26 January (STA) - The foreign ministers of Slovenia and Turkmenistan, Karl Erjavec and Rashid Meredov, called for boosting business cooperation between the countries in Ljubljana on Monday, while the bilateral government commission on economic cooperation discussed concrete projects at its maiden session.
Ljubljana, 26 January (STA) - Prime Minister Miro Cerar has congratulated the winner of Greece's general election, the far-left Syriza party, voicing the hope on Monday that Athens would continue to abide by European rules.
Ljubljana, 26 January (STA) - PM Miro Cerar told the National Assembly at a Q&A session on Monday that the process of sale of state-owned companies slated for privatisation must be continued. "It is simply about the credibility of our country," he said, while adding that the process must not be conducted hastily and without very clear criteria.
Ljubljana, 26 January (STA) - The victory over Nazi Germany in the Second World War, the subject of numerous celebrations as Slovenia and the world mark the 70th anniversary of the end of the war, stands alongside the battle for independence as one of the brightest moments in Slovenian history. It also marks one of its darkest chapters, one that still casts a long shadow.
Število novic: 41