- Nov 27, 17:45 Russian ruble hits historic lows against dollar, euro on OPEC decision
- Nov 27, 17:04 Brazil legend Pele in intensive care as condition worsens
- Nov 27, 16:06 OPEC agrees to maintain oil output level
- Nov 27, 15:46 Afghan senate approves foreign troops staying on
- Nov 27, 07:00 Weather in Slovenia: Cloudy spell to continue, daily highs of 2-4C inland, up to 10C at the coast
Selected Items: All items
Ljubljana, 28 November (STA) - Slovenia's Statistics Office is due to release GDP data for the third quarter of the year. Slovenia's economy expanded by 1.9% in the first quarter from the same period a year before, a growth that gathered pace to 2.9% in the second quarter.
Brussels, 28 November (STA) - The European Commission will release on Friday its assessments of member states' 2015 budget drafts. Sources close to the Commission have said that only political messages are to be conveyed today, while decisions on concrete recommendations to countries that fail to meet set goals are expected for the spring.
Ljubljana, 28 November (STA) - A debate and possibly a vote on whether to propose to the National Assembly to recognise Palestine are expected at a session of the parliamentary Foreign Policy Committee on Friday upon the initiative of the opposition United Left (ZL). The government has proposed to the committee to let the cabinet debate the question before it goes to parliament.
Item count: 8