- Dec 22, 20:41 Some 17,500 "anti-Islamists" gather in Dresden
- Dec 22, 19:15 Six people confirmed dead in Glasgow lorry crash
- Dec 22, 17:40 TripAdvisor fined 500,000 euros in Italy over fake reviews claims
- Dec 22, 17:11 Tunisia's Marzouki congratulates Essebsi on winning presidency
- Dec 22, 17:11 Several fatalities as lorry crashes in Glasgow: police
- Dec 22, 15:29 Essibsi wins Tunisia's presidential vote, commission says
- Dec 22, 14:50 Rosneft scraps purchase of Morgan Stanley's oil trading business
- Dec 22, 14:48 Prosecutor: French driver attack 'not a terrorist act'
- Dec 22, 07:00 Weather in Slovenia: Sunny and unseasonably warm with temps at 5-12C
Selected Items: All items
Ljubljana/Dortmund, 22 December (STA) - Slovenia's rising football star Kevin Kampl has signed a five-year contract with German powerhouse Borussia Dortmund, the Slovenian Football Association announced on its website on Monday.
Ljubljana, 22 December (STA) - The police arrested Monday morning a suspect in the murder of the director of the Ljubljana Chemistry Institute Janko Jamnik. Media reports suggest that the suspect is a disgruntled former employee who is involved in several legal battles with the institute.
Ljubljana, 22 December (STA) - The government is planning a budget deficit of EUR 1.35bn, which is roughly 2.8% of GDP, under a spending blueprint for next year adopted by the cabinet on Monday.
Ljubljana, 22 December (STA) - The Jewish community in Slovenia will come together for a public menorah lighting on Monday afternoon in the Ljubljana city centre, as Hanukkah, an eight-day Jewish holiday, is slowly coming to an end. Trieste-based Rabbi Ariel Haddad, who is responsible for the Slovenian Jewish community of a few hundred, is also expected in Ljubljana.
Ljubljana, 22 December (STA) - The National Council will vote on three vetos on Monday, including a veto in a bill establishing a bank resolution fund. The upper chamber's economy commission proposed the veto because it fears the fund will be financed above all by the state-owned banks that have recently been recapitalised.
Item count: 43