- Sep 15, 13:20 Participants at conference in Paris pledge to support Iraq by all possible means to fight jihadists, including military support
- Sep 15, 13:16 Polish president designates Ewa Kopacz as next PM to replace centrist Donald Tusk, future president of European Council
- Sep 15, 11:19 OECD cuts growth forecasts for eurozone, US, Japan
- Sep 15, 10:28 Ukraine hosts US-led military drills as truce teeters
- Sep 15, 10:26 Air France cancels half its flights as pilots go on week-long strike
- Sep 15, 09:58 French President Francois Hollande says "no time to lose" in fighting Islamic State as he opens international conference in Paris
- Sep 15, 07:33 Powerful Hurricane Odile makes landfall near Mexican resort city of Cabo San Lucas, as authorities evacuate high-risk areas
- Sep 15, 07:11 US-led military exercises due to begin in western Ukraine
- Sep 15, 06:33 Leader of Social Democrats, winners of Sweden's legislative election, to explore forming government, rules out cooperation with far right
- Sep 15, 06:00 Weather: Partly clear in the west, cloudy elsewhere; daytime temperatures 19-22 degrees C
Selected Items: All items
Ljubljana, 16 September (STA) - Thirty-six Slovenian municipalities will join in the Europe-wide campaign promoting environmentally friendly mobility from Tuesday to 22 September. The European Mobility Week, running under the banner "Our Streets, Our Choice", will in most cities conclude with the Car Free Day.
Ljubljana, 16 September (STA) - The final six ministerial nominees for Miro Cerar government will present themselves to relevant parliamentary committees on Tuesday. After all individual candidates pass their hearing, the National Assembly is expected to vote on the government team as a whole on Thursday.
Item count: 5